Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Welcome to HOPETOWN! Scripted TV from Author Beverly Jenkins
- ADVERTISING WEEK: Social Impact Through Branded Content - A Case Study
- PROPELIFY: Diversity and Inclusion in Media. How is Hollywood doing?
- The Revolution Will Be Streamed - Latest Media Headlines
In Focus by Al Roker: November 2020
- Giving Back: LIFE AID - A Story of Hope to air on Discovery, SCI, and American Heroes Channels.
- Latest program from Al Roker Entertainment details medical and therapeutic advances for at-risk military heroes and first-responders.
- "There is no greater cause than taking care of these people who have made sure we are safe." - Al Roker
In Focus by Al Roker: August 2020
- Covid19, BLM, and the Social Media ad boycott have significantly changed business. How are you responding?
- Al Roker hits the virtual speaker circuit to discuss his entrepreneurial journey and why "Social Good" is also good business.
- ARE Executive Producer Chris Young talks about how digital platforms are affecting linear TV production.
- We go BEHIND THE SCENES and watch the photo shoot for Al's 13th book, coming July 28.
In Focus by Al Roker: July 2020
Our first newsletter!
- ARE partners with Northwell Health for documentary on front line medical workers during the Covid crisis in NYC.
- We partner with No Vet Alone to produce Life Aid: A Story Of Hope about new life-saving research for Veterans and First Responders.
In Focus by Al Roker: May 2020